Kids dearest riddles. Riddles non just provide fun, but also assistance children learn to think and reason. Our selection of riddles includes some giddy ones, some sometime favorites, and some that make kids really spend some time thinking. All of our riddles have answers provided. Find some you lot dearest and share them with friends.

Tabular array of Contents

  • 1 Riddles for Kids with Answers
  • 2 Piece of cake Riddles for Kids
  • three Funny Riddles for Kids
  • four Hard Riddles for Kids
    • 4.1 Answers for Hard Riddles for Kids
  • 5 "What Is It?" Riddles for Kids
  • 6 Animal Riddles for Kids
    • 6.1 Related Posts

Riddles for Kids with Answers

Riddles for Kids with Answers

Kids savor sharing riddles with their friends at school, on playgrounds – any place kids gather. Our drove of riddles with answers makes it easy to share riddles with friends.

  • What has a face and 2 hands but no arms or legs?

    A clock

  • What five-letter of the alphabet word becomes shorter when y'all add 2 messages to it?

    Brusque

  • What word begins and ends with an E but only has one alphabetic character?

    Envelope

  • What has a neck but no head?

    A bottle

  • What type of cheese is made backwards?

    Edam

  • What gets wetter as it dries?

    A towel

  • Why did the boy bury his flashlight?

    Because the batteries died

  • Which alphabetic character of the alphabet has the nearly water?

    C

  • What starts with a P, ends with an E and has thousands of messages?

    The Post Role

  • What has to be cleaved before y'all can apply information technology?

    An egg

  • Why would a man living in New York not be cached in Chicago?

    Because he is nonetheless living

  • What begins with T ends with T and has T in it?

    A teapot

  • How many letters are there in the English alphabet?

    At that place are 18: three in the, 7 in English, and eight in alphabet.

  • Which month has 28 days?

    All of them, of course

  • Iii men were in a boat. It capsized, but only two got their hair wet. Why?

    One was bald

  • If everyone bought a white auto, what would we accept?

    A white carnation

  • How many letters are in that location in the alphabet?

    Eleven – T-h-e A-l-p-h-a-b-e-t

  • Where does Friday come up before Thursday?

    In the dictionary

  • What is the difference between a jeweler and a jailer?

    A jeweler sells watches. A jailer watches cells.

  • What ship has 2 mates, but no captain?

    A human relationship

  • When is a door not a door?

    When information technology is a jar

  • Bobby throws a ball equally hard as he can. It comes back to him, even though nix and nobody touches it. How?

    He throws it directly up.

  • Mary's begetter has v daughters – Nana, Nene, Nini, Nono. What is the fifth girl'south proper name?

    If you answered Nunu, you are wrong. Information technology is Mary!

  • What occurs one time in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in 1 grand years?

    The letter of the alphabet M

  • What is so delicate that maxim its name breaks it?

    Silence

  • What kind of tree tin can you carry in your mitt?

    A palm

  • If an electric train is travelling south, which way is the smoke going?

    At that place is no fume; information technology is an electric train!

  • You draw a line. Without touching it, how do you brand the line longer?

    You draw a shorter line side by side to it, and so it becomes the longer line.

  • They come out at nighttime without beingness called, and are lost in the day without being stolen. What are they?

    Stars

  • What is next in this sequence? JFMAMJJASON . . .

    The letter "D." The sequence contains the first letter of each month.

Piece of cake Riddles for Kids

Easy Riddles for Kids

Younger kids and anyone who has trouble remembering dial lines volition love our listing of easy riddles for kids.

  • What tin make an octopus express joy?

    10 tickles (tentacles)

  • Why do lions eat raw meat?

    Because they never learned to melt

  • What do lazy dogs practice for fun?

    Chase parked cars

  • Where practise cows go for their holidays?

    Moo York

  • What goes up merely never goes down?

    Your age

  • Why did Mickey Mouse become an astronaut?

    He wanted to visit Pluto.

  • Why do bees hum?

    Considering they do not know the words

  • What is the last affair you take off before bed?

    Your feet off the floor

  • If you threw a White rock into the Carmine Sea, what would it become?

    Moisture

  • What gets wetter and wetter the more than it dries?

    A towel

  • What invention lets you look right through a wall?

    A window

  • What has four legs, only tin't walk?

    A table

  • How do you make the number one disappear?

    Add the letter of the alphabet K and information technology's "gone"

  • A monkey, a squirrel, and a bird are racing to the top of a kokosnoot tree. Who will become the banana get-go, the monkey, the squirrel, or the bird?

    None of them, because you cannot get a assistant from a coconut tree!

  • Why is an island similar the letter T?

    Because it is in the center of h2o.

  • How can a pants pocket be empty and even so have something in it?

    It can have a hole in it.

Funny Riddles for Kids

Funny Riddles for Kids

Some riddles make us express joy because they are so dizzy. The riddles that follow are guaranteed to produce giggles.


  • Name 3 days consecutively where none of the 7 days of the week appear.

    Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow

  • Why did the adult female wear a helmet at the dinner table?

    Because of her crash diet

  • What do you call a fairy that has not taken a bath?

    Stinker Bong

  • Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?

    Incorrectly

  • Why are teddy bears never hungry?

    Because they are ever stuffed

  • What did the chewing mucilage say to the shoe?

    I am stuck on y'all

  • Why was the belt arrested?

    For belongings up the pants

  • What do yous call a funny book about eggs?

    Yolk book

  • What is the best cure for dandruff?

    Baldness

  • What do y'all phone call a man who does non have all his fingers on one hand?

    Normal – Y'all have fingers on both easily!

  • What does an invisible man drink at snack fourth dimension?

    Evaporated milk

  • What did the beach say when the tide came in?

    Long time, no sea

  • What did 1 potato chip say to the other?

    Shall we go for a dip?

  • Why couldn't the sailors play cards?

    The helm was standing on the deck

  • What is the best thing to practice if a bull charges you?

    Pay the bull

  • Why tin can't you play basketball with pigs?

    Because they grunter the ball

  • Which football player wears the biggest helmet?

    The one with the biggest caput

  • What did the outlaw get when he stole a calendar?

    Twelve months

  • In which month do monkeys play baseball?

    Ape-ril

  • How practise rabbits travel?

    By hare aeroplane

  • Have you heard about the restaurant on the moon?

    Corking food, but no atmosphere

  • Why didn't the hot dog star in the movies?

    The roll was not proficient plenty.

  • What is black, white, and pink all over?

    An embarrassed zebra

  • Suproliglicatiouspenuvaliancia – how do you spell it?

    I T (information technology)

  • Why is the Mississippi such an unusual river?

    Because it has four eyes and it cannot even encounter!

  • When is a automobile, not a auto?

    When it turns into a parking lot

  • What bank never has whatsoever money?

    The riverbank

  • Why isn't your nose twelve inches long?

    Because and so information technology would be a human foot.

  • What has many rings, but no fingers?

    A phone

  • What are two things you cannot take for breakfast?

    Lunch and dinner

  • What kind of cup can't hold h2o?

    A cupcake

  • Why did the bumble bee put dearest under his pillow?

    He wanted to take sugariness dreams.

  • What is the longest word in the dictionary?

    Smiles, because in that location is a mile between each "south"

  • Which weighs more than, a pound of feathers or a pound of bricks?

    Neither, they both counterbalance one pound!

  • Blue lives in the blue house, Mr. Pinkish lives in the pink house, and Mr. Brown lives in the brownish business firm. Who lives in the white house?

    The President

  • What goes through towns and over hills but never moves?

    A road

  • What is something y'all volition never see again?

    Yesterday

  • Jack rode into town on Fri and rode out two days later on on Friday. How tin that be possible?

    Friday is his equus caballus's proper noun

  • If two is company and three is a crowd, what are four and five?

    Nine

  • What is the center of Gravity?

    The letter V

  • A lawyer, a plumber, and a lid maker were walking down the street. Who had the biggest lid?

    The 1 with the biggest head

  • What kind of room has no doors or windows?

    A mushroom

  • How many seconds are there in a year?

    12 – January 2nd, February 2nd, March 2nd, Apr 2nd . . .

  • Who is the fastest runner in the whole globe?

    Adam. Because he was the start in the human race

Difficult Riddles for Kids

Hard Riddles for Kids

Although all riddles are questions formed in a metaphorical mode, some riddles are more difficult than others are. Although the answer may exist a elementary ane, the question is created in such a manner that information technology may take lot of thinking for a person to come up with the correct answer. Our selection of hard riddles for kids is numbered, with the answers listed after the riddles to provide a greater challenge.

  1. A cloud is my mother, the current of air is my father, my son is the cool stream, and my daughter is the fruit of the country. A rainbow is my bed, the globe my final resting place, and I am the torment of man.
  2. What belongs to you lot but others use it more than you do?
  3. I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden instance, from which I am never released, and yet I am used by virtually everybody. What am I?
  4. What goes up the chimney when down, but cannot get down the chimney when upward?
  5. Five men went to church. It started to pelting. Four men ran for cover, but got wet on the way. The one man who stayed behind stayed dry. How?
  6. What is it that has a bottom at the top of them?
  7. What is full of holes, but tin can notwithstanding hold a lot of water?
  8. What is put on a table and cut, merely is never eaten?
  9. What kinds of stones are never institute in the ocean?
  10. Why is the dominicus so bright?
  11. As I went across the bridge, I met a man with a load of wood which was neither straight nor kleptomaniacal. What kind of wood was it?
  12. The outset human is the master of priceless gems; The second homo is the master of love; The third man is the primary of shovels; The fourth man is the primary of big sticks; Who are they?
  13. A dad and his son were riding their bikes and crashed. Two ambulances came and took them to different hospitals. The man's son was in the operating room and the doctor said, "I tin't operate on you. You're my son." How is that possible?
  14. The Smith family is a very wealthy family that lives in a big, round dwelling house. One morning, Mr. Smith woke upwards and saw a strawberry jam stain on his new carpet. He figured out that everyone who was in that location that morning had a jam sandwich. By reading the following excuses, figure out who spilled the jam.Billy Smith: "I was exterior playing basketball game."The Maid: "I was dusting the corners of the house."Chef: "I was starting to make lunch for later."Who is lying?
  15. One night, a butcher, a baker, and a candlestick maker go to a hotel. When they become their bill, nonetheless, information technology'due south for four people. Who's the quaternary person?
  16. What instrument can you hear only never meet?
  17. A homo was cleaning the windows of a 25 story building. He slipped and fell off the ladder, only wasn't hurt. How did he do it?
  18. I have keys but no locks. I have space but no room. Yous can enter but can't go outside. What am I?
  19. 2 fathers and two sons go on a angling trip. They each catch a fish and bring it home. Why practice they only bring iii home?
  20. Tuesday, Sam and Peter went to a eatery to eat luncheon. After eating tiffin, they paid the bill. But Sam and Peter did not pay the neb, and then who did?
  21. What has 4 legs in the morning, 2 legs in the afternoon, and three legs at night?
  22. If a blueish house is fabricated out of blueish bricks, a yellow house is fabricated out of yellow bricks and a pink firm is fabricated out of pink bricks, what is a green business firm made of?
  23. A house has iv walls. All of the walls are facing south, and a bear is circling the house. What color is the comport?
  24. What is as light as a plume, but even the world'southward strongest homo couldn't hold it for more than a minute?
  25. In a one-story pink house, at that place was a pinkish person, a pink true cat, a pink fish, a pink reckoner, a pinkish chair, a pink tabular array, a pink telephone, a pink shower– everything was pinkish!
    What colour were the stairs?
  26. A man was driving his truck. His lights were not on. The moon was not out. Up ahead, a woman was crossing the street. How did he see her?
  27. What has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps, can run but never walks, and has a depository financial institution only no coin?
  28. A homo leaves habitation and turns left three times, simply to return home facing 2 men wearing masks. Who are those ii men?

Answers for Hard Riddles for Kids

  1. Rain
  2. Your name
  3. Pencil lead
  4. An umbrella
  5. The dry man was a torso in a coffin and the other four were pall bearers
  6. Your legs
  7. A sponge
  8. A pack of cards
  9. Stones that are dry
  10. Considering it pays attention in the grade and does its homework on time
  11. Sawdust
  12. The kings in a deck of cards
  13. The dr. is his mom!
  14. It was the maid. The house is circular; it has no corners.
  15. One night tin also mean i knight. That makes iv: ane knight, a butcher, a baker and a candlestick maker!
  16. Your vocalization! Yous tin sing with your voice like an musical instrument and hear information technology, but no one can see information technology!
  17. He cruel off the second stride.
  18. A keyboard
  19. The fishing trip consists of a grandfather, a father and a son.
  20. Their friend, Tuesday
  21. A person! Equally a babe you crawl (4 legs), as an developed y'all walk (2 legs), then when you are older you lot use a cane (three legs)
  22. Glass
  23. The house is on the North Pole, so the behave is white.
  24. His jiff
  25. At that place were not whatever stairs; it was a one-story house!
  26. It was a bright and sunny twenty-four hour period
  27. A river
  28. A catcher and an umpire

Our next two sets of riddles are phrased equally questions asking "What Am I?" and "What is It?" These riddles work well for riddle lovers of every age.

  • I am a word. If y'all pronounce me rightly, information technology volition be incorrect. If you pronounce me wrong information technology is right? What word am I?

    Wrong

  • I don't have eyes, ears, nose and tongue, but I can see, smell, hear and taste everything. What am I?

    A brain

  • I do not have wings, but I can fly. I don't have eyes, but I will cry! What am I?

    A cloud

  • I do not speak, cannot hear or speak anything, but I will ever tell the truth. What am I?

    A mirror

  • I go around all the places, cities, towns and villages, but never come within. What am I?

    A street

  • I have lots of memories, but I own nothing. What am I?

    A photo frame

  • I accept no legs. I will never walk, simply always run. What am I?

    A river

  • I accept no life, only I can die, what am I?

    A bombardment

  • I have rivers, but practice not have water. I take dense forests, but no copse and animals. I take cities, but no people live in those cities. What am I?

    A map

  • I never enquire questions, but always answered. What am I?

    A doorbell

  • I was built-in big, but as the day passes, as I go older, I become small. What am I?

    A candle

  • I will always come, never arrive today. What am I?

    Tomorrow

  • I am full of keys, but I cannot open any door. What am I?

    A piano

  • I'm the stop of the colorful rainbow. What am I?

    Water

  • I'chiliad with poor people and rich people don't have me. If you lot eat me, you will die. What am I?

    I am nothing.

  • If you give me water, I will die. What am I?

    Fire

  • Many times you need me. The more and more you accept me further, the more and more you get out me behind. What am I?

    Footsteps

  • People buy me to consume, but never swallow me. What am I?

    A plate

  • The one who makes me does not need me, when he makes me. The one who buys me does non apply me for himself or herself. The one who uses me doesn't know that he or she is using me. What am I?

    A bury

  • When the h2o comes downward, when it rains, I go up. What am I?

    An umbrella

  • Y'all can interruption me easily without even touching me or seeing me. What am I?

    A hope

  • You will throw me away when you lot want to utilize me. You will accept me in when you don't desire to use me. What am I?

    An anchor

  • I am alpine when I am young and I am brusk when I am sometime. What am I?

    A candle

  • I have no bones and no legs, but if you keep me warm, I volition soon walk away. What am I?

    An egg

  • If I beverage, I die. If I consume, I am fine. What am I?

    A fire

  • Take abroad my get-go letter of the alphabet, and I all the same sound the same. Accept away my last letter, I still audio the same. Even accept away my letter in the middle, I will still sound the same. I am a five letter word. What am I?

    Empty

"What Is It?" Riddles for Kids

What Is It Riddles for Kids

  1. It is college without the head, than with it. What is it?

    A pillow

  2. The more than it dries, the wetter it becomes. What is it?

    Water

  3. Throw away the outside and melt the inside, and so consume the outside and throw abroad the inside. What is it?

    Corn on the cob – because you throw away the husk, melt and eat the kernels, and throw away the cob.

  4. It stands on 1 leg with its center in its caput. What is information technology?

    A cabbage

  5. You can keep it only after giving it abroad to someone else. What is it?

    Your word

  6. Information technology has been effectually for millions of years, but information technology is no more than than a month one-time. What is it?

    The moon

  7. Information technology lives without a body, hears without ears, speaks without a mouth, and is built-in in air. What is it?

    An echo

  8. The more than you take away, the larger it becomes? What is information technology?

    A pigsty

  9. We see it one time in a yr, twice in a week, and never in a twenty-four hour period. What is it?

    The alphabetic character "E"

  10. If I have it, I do not share information technology. If I share information technology, I don't have information technology. What is information technology?

    A secret

  11. Poor people have information technology. Rich people need information technology. If you eat it you die. What is it?

    Nada

  12. Yous tin hear it, only not touch or run into it. What is information technology?

    Your voice

  13. It loses its caput in the morning but gets it back at night? What is it?

    A pillow

  14. It is round on both sides merely high in the middle. What is information technology?

    Ohio.

  15. It gets broken without existence held. What is it?

    A hope

  16. It is always coming just never arrives? What is it?

    Tomorrow

  17. It has Eighty-8 keys simply can't open a single door? What is it?

    A piano

  18. It has a cervix only no head. What is information technology?

    A bottle

  19. It has one center but cannot see? What is it?

    A needle

  20. It has four eyes simply cannot see? What is information technology?

    Mississippi

  21. It has hands just cannot handclapping? What is it?

    A clock

  22. Yous can catch it, simply not throw it? What is it?

    A cold

  23. This travels around the globe but stays in 1 spot? What is it?

    A postage stamp

  24. It gets beaten, and whipped, only never cries? What is information technology?

    An egg

  25. It comes down merely never goes up? What is it?

    Pelting

  26. It has a hundred limbs, but cannot walk? What is it?

    A tree

  27. You can yous serve it, merely never eat it? What is it?

    A tennis brawl

  28. It has eyes that cannot see, a natural language that cannot taste, and a soul that cannot dice. What is it?

    A shoe

  29. This type of dress tin never be worn. What is it?

    An address

  30. This bet can never be won. What is it?

    The alphabet

  31. This kind of coat can you put on only when it is wet. What is it?

    A coat of paint

  32. It flies around all twenty-four hour period but never goes anywhere? What is information technology?

    A flag

  33. This goes up and down, simply never moves? What is information technology?

    A flying of stairs

  34. Information technology wears a jacket, but no pants. What is it?

    A book

  35. This can clap without any hands. What is it?

    Thunder

  36. Information technology has a bawl, but no bite. What is it?

    A tree

  37. It has a neck merely no head, and wears a cap? What is it?

    A bottle

  38. It is easy to get into, but hard to become out of? What is it?

    Trouble

Animal Riddles for Kids

  • What does a cat have that no other animal has?

    Kittens

  • What has two heads, four optics, 6 legs, and a tail?

    A cowboy riding his horse

  • What e'er sleeps with its shoes on?

    A horse

  • What is as big equally an elephant, only weighs goose egg at all?

    The shadow of an elephant

  • What fur do we become from a Tiger?

    Equally fur away equally possible!

  • Why do dragons sleep all day?

    They like to chase knights.

  • What can honk without a horn?

    A goose

  • What has a horn but does not honk?

    A rhinoceros

  • What is the greatest worldwide use of cowhide?

    To embrace cows

  • What two keys can't open whatsoever doors?

    A ass and a monkey

  • A frog jumped into a pot of cream and started treading. He presently felt something solid under his feet and was able to hop out of the pot. What did the frog experience nether his feet?

    The frog felt butter nether his feet, because he churned the cream and fabricated butter.

  • A equus caballus is on a 24 foot chain and wants an apple that is 26 feet abroad. How can the horse get to the apple?

    The chain is not attached to anything.

  • I tin can sizzle like bacon, I am made with an egg, and I have plenty of backbone, simply lack a good leg. I skin layers like onions, but still remain whole; I can be long, like a flagpole, nonetheless fit in a hole. What am I?

    A ophidian

Some of these riddles were piece of cake to solve and some fabricated you think. Share our riddles with your friends and family. Effort some of the difficult riddles with your parents and the easy and fun riddles with your younger brothers and sisters. Express mirth, giggle, and have fun!